Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged!

What is your husbands name? Bryce
Who said I love you first? Isn't terrible I can't remember oops!
Who is smarter? I would have to say Bryce even though I hate to admit that.
Who does the housework? Housework? What is that? I would have to say Jace he is great at vacuuming!!
Who sleeps on the right? Bryce. That is a weird question.
Who pays the bills? Definately Bryce.
Who cooks dinner? Me sometimes.
Who drives when together? It used to be Bryce but since I had the baby I do most of the driving.
Who is more stubborn? ME for sure. I hate to admit that one too.
Who kissed who? Me again. He touched my stomache while we were watching a movie and then I jumped him. Embarrassing huh?
Who asked out who first? We both worked at Cottonwood hospital and after a lady I worked with told him I thought he was cute he asked me out.
Who proposed? He did. It was so cute he used o Build a Bear.
Who has more siblings? I do
Who wears the pants? I do but I let Bryce think he does :)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Cute Brooke, Thanks. We'll get kim signed up today, and she is next.