Sunday, June 8, 2008

He's finally here!

Here he is. Finally! Baby Stetson was born at 7:05 a.m. (after a long night). He was born on May 10th. He weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz.My mom, my sister Amy, sister-in-law Marie and I spent the night timing contractions and debating wether to go to the hospital or not. So finally at midnight I made my mom take me to the hospital (bryce was working the graveyard shift and had to leave work). So after a long night of anxiously awaiting his arrival he finally came! Jace is in love with his little brother!
Jace is a BIG helper! He is always helping with the feedings and taking care of him when he is crying. The other day when we were driving in the car Jace said, "Mom dont go fast!" and i was wondering what was the matter and he said, "I dont want baby Stetson to fall out of the car!" We find it so cute that he is always watching out for his little brother! We just love our babies so much!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Brooke, I like your blog. I like the picture of the family with Stetson. Someday you should put a picture of me on your blog. From Derek

Welch TLC said...

Congrats on Baby! Stetson - what a studly name.Watch out ladies :) Jace is so cute and protective, that is precious. I am happy you are happy and doing well,recovering. I am so happy you are blogging,I feel so much closer to everyone when I can see what everyone is up to. take care, love laura

Grandpa and Grandma Westlund said...

So cute....We love all the pictures! Jace has the cutest smile when he grins. We have our family picture hung up in the kitchen so we can see all of you all the time. We miss you already and can't wait to see you at the gorge.
Dad and Kareina

Finally we have comcast so we can look at all the cool stuff you have done with the blog