Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stetson finally was blessed!!

Well we finally had Stetson blessed! He was getting so old I thought he could almost walk up there himself! It was a beautiful blessing (thank you so much Dad) My dad did a great job. And we had great supporters come. Thanks everyone for all the love and support!!

Grandma Terri and Uncle Bronson.
Sammie, Jake, Bryce, Derek, Andie, Kaley and Amy enjoying the good food.
The picture above is of Kaley, Dustin, Me , Danielle and Gabby doing a spoon train. and then this is our cute fam. Jace is so cute with his brother.



Grandma Terri and Stetson.
My two boys!
Derek, Annie, Grandma Susan, Grandpa Jim, Kim and Jimmer.
I am so lucky to have such beautiful healthy boys! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother. There is not a greater thing in life that gives as much satisfaction as being able to be a part of their lives and hopefully teach them good values. Oh and Dad since you aren't mentioned enough I love you and thank you for the great blessing and you did a great job. We all love you very much. Thanks for all you do for the boys and us!!



3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Westlund said...

We were thinking about you guys all day and wishing we could be there with you. Stetson looks so cute. You really are lucky to have two handsome boys. Make sure you kiss Jace and Stetson for us and give them big Grandpa Wes hugs.

All our love--Grandpa and Grandma Westlund

Amy said...

Brooke, Did you ever imagine you would be so blessed by two beautiful boys? Every time I had another one I was amazed by them. As I am sure every mother is.(but ours are especially great:)) Isn't it great. You are such a great mom. I have been so impressed. The blessing and get together was great. Amy

Chad and Kelly said...

Cute pictures! I love your family!
You guys are darling, and you deserve all of your happiness!
love ya