Friday, August 29, 2008

I was Tagged!!!

I Got Tagged By Marie, Here It Goes...

I usually: Really happy. I have a great family.

I search: In all of the wrong places!

I wonder: How my kids will be when they grow up.

I regret: Not doing better in high school.

I love: my boys

I care: about what people think of me.

I always: Have laundry to do.

I worry: about the world when my kids have grown.

I am not: Tall and skinny.

I remember: fun vacations I've gone on in my life.

I believe: That we need a change in government.

I dance: To try and make Jace laugh.

I sing: All of the time mostly to annoy Bryce:)

I don’t always: Do the smartest things.

I argue: with my Dad too much.

I write: Not enough, half of the time I don't know what day it is.

I win: Only at the game Seen it!

I lose: Most of the other times.

I wish: That I was a millionaire

I listen: most of the time

I don't understand: Why any one would vote for John McCain.

I can usually be found: at my house with the boys.

I am scared: of my kids having tough times as they get older.

I need: Too many things :)

I forget: Where I put my phone and keys all of the time.

I am happy: When I am just hangin with my Men!!!

Now I tag Amy!!!!Sorry

0 comments: