Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lake Powell '09

WE just got home from Lake Powell and it was a Blast! The weather wasn't perfect but it was still nice to get away and spend time with the family. The boys were really good except for Stetson was really clingy with me and Bryce. I was thinking it was because we weren't home and he just wasn't used to everything but sure enough when we got home he had a fever and two new teeth coming in!! So I hope that was the reason for the attitude! I love this time of year and can't wait for our next stop...Flamming Gorge~!!!

1 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Westlund said...

Very nice tribute to MJ! So fun when I signed in to see the pics. I love all the pictures. Jace and Stetson are just so fun and they make the funniest faces. It was a blast. We still haven't fixed Jaces other 4wheeler but hope to have it ready for flaming gorge. I cant wait to see Stetson other "teeth". He is such a meanniace---I don't even know how to spell the made up word for him but it fits him to a tee. We love camping and boating with you guys.