Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Kareina!!

We just wanted to say Happy birthday to Grandma Kareina! We miss you so much and wish you guys were here with us. I am so glad that you are such a great grandma and mother-in-law. You are so great with the boys and they love you so much! We can't wait to see you guys in Lake Powell. We are so glad it is getting warmer cause that means more vacations with you guys!! We miss you guys everyday and we LOVE you! We hope you had a great birthday and mot

hers day!

1 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Westlund said...

I love the pictures!!! But most of all I love all of you. I miss you more than I can tell. I can't wait to see you at the Gorge. This is the "bestest" present ever!!!!! Thanks Brooke. See you all very soon. Give my beautiful grandsons a kiss and a hug from Grandma Kareina.