Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Flaming Gorge AGAIN!!!

The gorge again. Here is Annie, me and Danielle.
Jake's friends Mike, Dantley and DJ.
MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!!

Well it seems like all we do is vacation (and I am so not complaining) We went to Denver a couple of weeks ago to visit Grandpa Wes, Grandma Kareina and Megan for Jace's birthday. He just turned three!!!! But on the way home we lost the camera. So no pictures of that. But we had sooo much fun and can't wait to go back. So last week we went to the Gorge again with My friend Aimee, Jake and a few of his friends, Annie and Danielle. And of course Grandpa Wes and Megan.(Grandma K we missed you so much!!!) We had so much fun. I didn't know how much Jake and his friends liked to fish and EAT!! They were great to have around. Danielle and Annie were so fun also. Annie was a maniac on the tube while Danielle looked beautiful just basking in the sun. Meaning she was too much of a wuss to get in the water and do anything. But I think she still had a great time. They are all so good to take places. I love having them around. And they help so much with the kids. Thanks for coming with us!!!
Bryce wakeboarding. He looks so HOT when he is out there!! YUM YUM:)
Danielle, Annie and Megan. I think they had a really good time together!
Jake and his friend DJ going fishing for the millonth time.
Danielle with Stetson. She is so great with my kids. Her and Jace have such a special bond. He loves her so much!! Thanks Danielle for being so good to my babies. We had such a great time. I only wish I had been here for my Dad. He had to get a pacemaker put in and I wasn't here for him. Dad I love you so much. I am so glad they were able to find out what was going on, and finally get to the bottom of everything. Thanks for all you do for us. I don't know what we would do without you. Jace would be lost. You are truly his best friend. Thanks for the breakfasts in the morning. It has become such a part of his routine. I love you!!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are cute pictures! Did you hide those from me?! Thanks again for including my kids and being such a great, fun, aunt and uncle. AND your boys ARE beautiful!AS

The Hammonds said...

I love all of your pictures and the new slide show. How is your dad. I just read about him getting a pacemaker. How is he doing? Tell him we have been thinking about him. We need to get togther again soon. Call me.